Friday, October 23, 2009
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 (12 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 1/2 onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Stir in pepperoni, and cook until browned. Drain excess fat. Stir in pizza sauce. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Cut biscuits into quarters, and place in the bottom of baking dish. Spread meat mixture evenly over the biscuits. Sprinkle top with onion, olives and mushrooms.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle top with mozzarella and Cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Now, just go and enjoy all that ooey, gooey goodness! Yummy!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Most of you who have seen the Food Network are familiar with Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee. Now Sandra Lee has decided to take it even further with the Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Money Saving Meals television show and cookbook.
Who doesn't like to save money on meals? We sure do and I know you do, too. This cookbook is full of delicious dishes, sure to please anyone on any budget.
In honor of our new blog, Tabitha and I have decided to giveaway a copy of the Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Money Saving Meals cookbook.
The contest will run until November 2nd at 11:59 pm CST. Please make sure you leave an e-mail address or that your name links back to one, otherwise your entry will not be valid. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
Ooh! How Do I Win?
We are trying to draw attention to this brand new blog and round up some followers, so, if you want to win, it's as easy as following our blog publicly.
I Know... You Want Extra Entries
(1) Follow @TabithaMichelle on twitter
(2) Follow @SereneMoments on twitter
(3) Tweet the giveaway and leave us the link to see it. (Can be done once daily)
(4) Follow Tabitha's blog: All Things Tabitha
(5) Tell us your favorite, money saving meal.
(6) Follow Gena's blog(s): (leave an entry for each or tell me you already do)
Good luck to you all!
Whipping It Up
Just Say NO To Candy - Written by Joel Fuhrman, M.D. *Joel Fuhrman M.D. is a board-certified family physician, NY Times best-selling author and nutritional researcher who specia...